We are running a special 2013 year end CD sale!
Purchase between now and December 31st and receive all three CD’s for $20 at our Big Cartel store!
If you’ve made a new year’s resolution to lose weight in 2014, there are some fabulous dance songs to pump you up for your workouts! Check out Whispers from our “Fragments” CD, Intentions from our “Parity” CD and Sirens of the Sea from our newest CD “Voyager”.
SIRENS OF THE SEA!!
We just released our new digital single EP “Sirens of the Sea”! The CD includes remixes from I:Scintilla, Endless Blue, Loss and Killcrop! One original and five remixes are FREE to download on our Sensuous Enemy at Bandcamp account. You can also pick it up from our Sensuous Enemy at Soundcloud account.
Our sophomore full length CD “Voyager” will be released this November 2013!!
While we’re working on mixing and mastering our new CD “VOYAGER” we’re going to take some time to be perform a couple of shows so you can hear some of the new songs!
The Azoic on Bandcamp
Null Device on Bandcamp
Doors open at 9PM
$10 cover, 21+ID
The second show will be in Madison at Club Inferno on Saturday, September 14th along with the American progressive darkwave musical duo band Oneiroid Psychosis from New Glarus, Wisconsin on Psylab Studios.
Thank you to all of our darklings who made it to the 3rd annual Cyber Perversion show at Club Inferno in Madison, Wisconsin! We had a lot of fun with our Avengers costumes and we really enjoyed playing with our co-villains Cynergy 67 (Upper WI), V is for Villains (Chicago, IL), and AS/OF (Minneapolis,MN), along with DJ EfN (Green Bay, WI), and our very own DJ Psych0tron (Madison, WI). Thanks to Apollo of the Inferno for a great venue space and to Rooster for running sound for all of us.
We were able to showcase two of our new songs “Freedom from Religion” and “Sirens of the Sea”, we just completed this past September. Both songs went over really well and we received a few kudos for them. “Freedom from Religion” is a word speak with a melodic chorus. Since we have never done a song like this before, the style of writing and performance really shocked some some people. “Sirens of the Sea” is definitely going to be a dance floor favorite as many started bouncing as soon as it began. All in all, it was a really fun fest and we look forward to doing it again next year!
Over the next few months, we’ll be working hard to write and record music for our next CD “Voyager”. We’re excited to get something new into your hands by Summer of 2013!
Post by JAI
Award winning composer, vocalist, and superheroine
Beyonce’s has one of sexiest and most provocative voices in the industry and she is bar none, one of the most beautiful black women I’ve ever seen! She is always so passionate about whatever she decides to sing about and puts her heart and soul into the lyrics and presentation. As a woman, I particularly like this song. I also think of what it would be like to be a man, how men treat women, and how I would also be a better man if I wasn’t a woman.
Now I probably wouldn’t think these thoughts if I hadn’t been born a woman. Even my drag queen friends like going back to being a man when they are done dressing up as women. Don’t get me wrong, being a woman certainly has its advantages, but sometimes I’d like to trade places to see what the world would be like from a man’s perspective. It seems that women in this century have to play both roles in order to get ahead and be on equal footing with men.
The double play in the video and the fact that the entire thing was in black and grey and white was a really nice touch. Overall, I think this is a really good video that touched me and made me smile. Hope you like it too.
Post by JAI
Award winning composer, vocalist, and superheroine
I read an article the other day on Music Marketing dot com titled “How to Pack like a Rock Star”. I had to laugh out loud after reading it because as an alternative female performing artist, I am a very detailed packer and usually bring more than I actually need on tour.
I mean who wants to get stuck in the middle of nowhere without the comforts of home! So…I bring everything I can possibly think of to keep me comfortable and entertained.
I made a list of packing tips that work for me (does not include an SE gear like merch, equipment, or stage props):
- Pick out 3 full stage outfits including tops and bottoms or dresses with jackets and thin long sleeve shirts to wear underneath for colder temps , accessories including wigs, gloves, belts, boots, tights, socks, jewelry, and all the makeup, fingernail polish, eyelashes, and glitter you can manage to stuff into your indestructible makeup box.
- A box of ziplock bags in various sizes for liquids and easy storage along with lots of 3oz. bottles for the TSA mafia and easier carrying of tonics.
- Duct tape and loads of safety pins…cuz one or both of them will fix just about any mishap!
- Cases of bottled water and electrolyte packs to dump in the morning after a long night of performing, pimping and hauling gear.
- An umbrella for increment weather.Really, a woman can endure many things except being soaking wet in all her gear and scorching under the hot weathering sun.
- Boots, dom shoes, flats…and a pair of flip flops for the shower and the beach!
- Hair Dye. scissors, a razor and rubber gloves! You can’t be a redhead and go anywhere without your personal bottle of hair developer and the perfect shade of your favorite red hair dye.
- A pair of noise cancelling earphones and an extra set of earbuds. When you’re in a van that contains members who just don’t know how to shut the fuck up once in a while so you can think, you’ll be thankful you packed an extra pair of noise reduction headphones for reading, watching movies, thinking, and memorizing new songs.
- A blow up mattress, towels and washcloths, a box of “AA” and “C” batteries for your favorite vibrators, a surge protector power strip, and ALL of your chargers along with a solid car charger for all your electronic gadgets.
- Lastly, a good camera, books, magazines, movies, and outrageous porn!
Ok any women that have to endure traveling in a van or bus with a bunch of testosterone filled guys, I’d love to hear some tips from you on what you would suggest to bring on your next adventure.